Module design features!
- Liqui-Flux® filtration modules impress with a high membrane area and an advantageous design, allowing controlled hydrodynamic conditions through a compact size.
As a stand-alone unit it features 9 discrete membrane segments each one inserted into a robust grated protection pipe, adding up to 75m2 of filtration area.
The space between the individual inserts is optimized to ensure low pressure drop during the backflush operation making it more efficient than within a densely packed shell.
Through a moderate membrane length, Liqui-Flux® Modules allow for short inside flushing channels. Moreover, the introduction of back flush water from a narrowing outer ring ensures striking physical cleaning performance compared to a center tube design.
In addition all Liqui-Flux® ultrafiltration modules do not contain o-ring sealing to separate the feed from the filtrate side and therefore particularly for long term applications the potential for microbiological cross-contamination is reduced.
- The large surface area per module leads to reduced costs by reduced number of pipings and fittings as well as reduced mounting time particularly in larger units.
Features and Benefits:
- Maximized filtration area – 75m2
- Compact module design, optimized hydrodynamics, easy to handle
- Reliable in treating difficult feed water qualities, simple to operate
- Effective membrane cleaning, short backflush channels
- No o-ring sealing to separate feed and filtrate
- Reduced foot-print
- Economic system costs